დასახელება : Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
მომწოდებელი : NEW LIFE GEORGIA
გამოქვეყნდა : 28 ოქტ / ბოლო ვადა: 15 დეკ
New Life Georgia is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
- Dealing with paperwork, answering calls, greeting customers
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Control office supplies stock; identify and evaluate the need for new office supplies; place orders
- Provide general administrative support to departments within the company
- Organizing visas and business trips of employees (transportation, hotel, insurance, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Resolve administrative problems
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Founder of the company and Director.
- Exceptionally quick ability to identify, focus, and execute pivotal priorities.
- Exceptional negotiation, diplomacy and team-building skills.
- Accuracy and strong skills in writing and planning
- Fluency in English. Fluency in any other language will be an additional asset.
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task and achieve objectives within time and budget.
- Ability to deal with stress.
- 2 years work experience in an international organization will be a plus.
- Experience in organizing travel arrangements, filling visa applications will be a plus.
Interested candidates can sent their English language CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November, 30 2021.
While sending your CV, please note in subject link "New Life - Administrative Assistant", otherwise your application will not be considered.